Thursday, October 20, 2016

Special Delivery!... 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New All Wrapped Up Dies,TE's New Stitched Oval Stacklets Dies, TE's New Woodgrain & Snow Day BG Stamp along with TE's previously released On the Road - Wagon dies to create these Festive Christmas Cards... 8-) 
Just love how these turned out!! I always send out LOTS of Handmade Christmas cards each year, So I love creating multiples and Thanks to TE's Fabulous On the Road and Build a Scene Dies, It's pretty quick and easy to create fun Festive scene type cards.. And you know I am loving that! Yay! 8-)
...Well I started off by cutting out all my Pieces for my On The Road Wagons with the help of TE's Cherry Pop, Oreo, Sugar Cube and Metallic Neutrals Premium CS's.. The wagon tops were created with a bit of Woodgrain Patterend Paper I had in my stash... ;-) I assembled them all with a bit to Tombow Mono Multi Liquid glue.
Next I cut out all my TE All Wrapped Up Packages with the help of TE's New All Wrapped Up Dies and TE's New Playful Patterns Holiday 6x6 paper pack, TE's Cherry Pop, Sugar Cube & Granny Smith Premium CS's and assemble them all and popped them into my On The Road Wagons. My Mats and BG's were created with TE's SugarCube, CherryPop, Toffee, & Saltwater Taffy Premium CS's, TE's New Woodgrain & Snow Day BG's Stamps, TE's Sugar Cube Pigment ink along with TE's Build a Scene Rolling Hills Dies... To finish them all up I just stamped my TE Previously Released Special Delivery Sentiment with TE's Oreo Premium Hybrid ink... And there you have it!! my Fun Special Delivery Cards, can't wait to send them out for Christmas this year! 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Fantastic day and thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love a fun and cute Christmas card! This is so adorable I could just hug it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards Shannon. Love the cute wagon filled with those festive packages. The wood grain background looks great! Merry Christmas! PS: Your New Years shakers look amazing on the TE blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)