Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Stay Cool, It's your Birthday! - Taylored Expressions 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous weekend! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Summer Sunnies Overlays Dies,  TE's Previously Released Summer Sunnies Dies, along with TE's previously Released In & Out Birthday Stamp set as well to create this Super Fun Birthday card for a Sweet friend of ours! Sure hope she likes it!... 8-)
This fun summery card came together super easy peasy too! Love that! 8-)  I stared off by die cutting my 'Stay Cool' Summer Sunnies with the help of TE's previously released Summer Sunnies Dies, TE's Brand New Summer Sunnies Overlays Dies, along with TE's Cherry Pop  and Potato Chip Premium CS too. ;-)
Next I Die cut  a large layer circle from my card base with the help of my SB Classic Circles Large & Small Nesties sets, and adhered my 'Stay Cool' Summer Sunnies right across the top. For my Mats and BG's I chose TE's Potato Chip Premium CS and Carta Bella's Beach Day 6x6 patterned papers.  And to finish it all up I just stamped my TE In & Out Birthday Sentiment with TE's Oreo Premium Hybrid ink directly onto my Card's BG. See, Easy Peasy, huh?... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have aFantastic evening & Thanks for dropping by! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is so COOL, Shannon! You're just too clever! A perfect summertime birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)