Thursday, June 30, 2016

I went to a Garden Party - Taylored Expressions... 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Friday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous week so far and are getting set & ready to have a Fabulous 4th of July for all those that celebrate it! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Garden Party Embossing Folder,  TE's Fab New Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate, TE's previously released Happily Ever After Stamp Set, along with TE's previously released Happily Ever After Dies as well to create this Sweet Cheery 'Any Occasion' card... 8-)
I always try to keep a few 'Any Occasion' type cards on hand, just in case ya know?... Never know when  they'll come in handy. ;-) Plus it gave me an excuse to roll up my sleeves and get inky with TE's brand new Premium dye inks again too! Just Love them! 8-)... First off, I started off by stamping my sweet TE Happily Ever After Blooms & Leaves with a combo of TE's New Salt Water Taffy, Cookie Monster, Granny Smith & Pea Pod Premium Die Inks. Thought I'd try to add a little two tone affect here and there by inking the edges of my already inked stamps with a shade darker and the ink adhered and even blended a bit to accomplish this fun look Very easily too!! Can you tell I had lots of fun getting inky! with these, lol... 8-) 
Next I die cut them all out with the help of TE's previously released Happily Eve After Dies and popped them up with a bit of foam tape. For my Matts & BG layers I chose TE's Cookie Monster, and Sugar Cube Premium CS's along with TE's Brand New Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate,  & TE's Brand New Garden Party Embossing Folder as well. And to finish it all up I added a few Doodlebug Sprinkles just for fun!... 8-) 

Here are the items I used for my project today...
Hope you all have a Fantastic Day & Holiday weekend too! Thanks so much for stopping in! 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ultra pretty and I LOVE it! Yes, got to have those all occasion/sentiment free cards on hand. I'm loving them more and more. That's such a pretty embossing folder. I like the small pattern. And love your inking technique to give more depth. Have a happy 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon this is one gorgeous card!! I love the aqua colors and the pretty embossing behind the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)