Thursday, May 5, 2016

Super Genius Birthday Cards! - Taylored Expressions 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Hope you are having a Great week so far! Haven't you just Loved ALL the AWESOME Sneak Peeks the last few days!! I know I sure have!! Talk about LOTS of Fabulous New Goodies!! Whoo Hoo!! ;-) Well I've got some Really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the New Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-) 

And today I am Super Thrilled to be sharing a Fun May New Release Project with you all featuring TE's Brand New Fabulous Stroke of Genius 2 stamp set along with TE's New Bold Brushstrokes stamps set as well all to create these Cheery Birthday Cards...8-)

Can I tell you, I had lots of fun playing with these two new stamp sets!! They Definitely go hand in hand together IMHO! ;-) And now I have lots of Fun Cheery Birthday cards on hand to boot! Can't beat that! ;-)
Well, I started off by pulling out some TE Premium Watercolor CS, my Distress Markers and mini mister  & just rolled up my sleeves and got stampy. 8-) I first colored up several of TE's new Stroke of Genius 2 stamps with the preferred Distress markers, spritzed with my mini mister and stamped.. Then added an extra spritz here and there where I thought it was needed.  Love how they all have their own character.. 8-) 
Once they were all dry, I cut them out tight the help of TE's previously released Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and added TE's New Bold Brushstrokes Sentiments with Memento Tuxedo Black...8-)
For this last one, I decided to try the textured side of TE's  Premium Watercolor CS just to see the difference.. I will say this, the only challenging part was when I Stamped the sentiment, it got a little more spread out than I wanted, lol so I went back in with a fine tip black marker to clean it up a bit here and there.. ;-)
My Mats and Card bases were created with TE's Granny Smith, Strawberry Milkshake, Cookie Monster & Sugar Cube Premium CS's...

Here are the times I used for my projects today...



Hope you all have a Super day and thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They all look fabulous there together! Love all these colors, and the brush stroke stamps make great backgrounds. So cool, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, awesome background you created Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)