Thursday, November 5, 2015

Taylored Expresions November Release Day - Sealed With Love! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Hope you are having a Great week so far! Haven't you just Loved ALL the AWESOME Sneak Peeks the last few days!! I know I sure have!! Talk about LOTS of Amazing New Goodies!! Whoo Hoo! And just in time for the Holidays too! ;-) Well I've got some Really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the New Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-) 

And today I am Super Thrilled to be sharing a couple Fun November New Release Projects with you all featuring TE's Brand New Darling Sealed With Love stamp set & TE's Brand New Envelope Seals along with TE's Brand New Stitched Banner Stacklets & TE's previously Released Stitched Circles & Pinking Circles Stacklets to create a couple of Fun Christmas Gift sets... 8-)

I love putting together festive little Gift Sets for the Holidays. They're just perfect for giving a little Christmas cheer to friends and co-workers. ;-) This year I thought I'd create fun little post holders with matching gift bag and envelope for their Christmas cards too. And for this one I chose TE's Toffee & Sugar Cube Premium CS along with Simple Stories Clause & Co. Collection... ;-)
I created my fun little post it note holder with the help of this tutorial HERE. Love how quick and easy these are to make too, so I whipped up a bunch to have on hand for little last minute gifts just in case...;-) I started off by stamping my New TE Sealed with Love sentiments onto TE's New Kraft Envelope Seals and embossed them with White Embossing Powder. 
Next I layered my embossed envelope seals onto TE's Stitched Circle & Pinking Circle Stacklets Die Cuts &  popped them onto my Cute Gift Bags with a bit of foam tape. My gift Bags were created with the help of We R's Gift Bag Punch Board & TE's New Stitched Banner Stacklets Dies as well... 8-)
For my Gift Set envelopes, I also added some fun detail with the help of TE's previously released Certified Mail Art Stamp set as well... 8-) Now on to my 2nd set, Yay!..;-)
Can you tell, I was having some fun with these, lol.. ;-) I just LOVE the combination of kraft with Christmas colors & patterned papers. Just looks Cozy, Rustic & Festive all at the same time. ;-)
Also wanted to share, I found my little mini gel pens at Staples. And they fit just perfectly in my little post it note holders! Love that! 8-)
I used the same TE Sealed with Love Stamp set, TE Certified Mail Art Stamp Set, Combo of TE Dies, Kraft Envelope Seals and the same Simple Stories Clause & Co. collection on this Set too. And did all the same steps as well, Accept I added TE's Red Pepper Premium CS to the mix this time around ...;-)

Here are the items I used for my projects today... 8-)



Hope you all have a Super day and Thanks so much for Visiting!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas Gift sets, Shannon!!!! You have used such pretty papers and colors and I looove the designs!!! The Post It note holders with the pen are the perfect gift for anyone along with the matching bags and envies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darling, Shannon! Clever design on the Post-It holders. I had to go look. Really love the cute little gift bags, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous gift sets, Shannon! Love everything about the post-it holders!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Very cool gift sets Shannon!! I love green but I have to say that second on is very striking with the red and charcoal! Both a wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to find your Snowman Poop
    Craft using Tic Tacs. Can you tell me where I can find it? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)