Thursday, April 16, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Class Of! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Class Of Die, TE's New Shining Star Sentiments stamp set, TE's previously released Fame in Frame Cutting Plate, Grad Cap Dies, Little Bits- Champagne Flute Dies and TE's Wedding Sequins as well, to create this Super Fun Shaker Grad card that I made for a dear sweet friend of ours who has a family member Graduating this year! Yay! So Happy for them and their soon to be Graduate! 8-)
I Sure do LOVE how this turned out, & hope the Grad to be does too! ;-)  I stared off by layering and offsetting the Largest Frame In Frame Cutting Plate Frame to create the top of my Shaker Focal panel. I adhered it to a small piece Clear Plastic sheet and attached my TE Grad Cap, Class Of and Tall & Skinny #'s Die cuts on top with bit of Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.
Next I added foam tape all around the back of my panel so none of the fun TE Wedding Sequins and Little Bits Champagne Flute die cuts could escape once sandwiched and adhered to my Buttercream Frosting Premium CS Card Base... 8-) My Mats and BG's were created with Cherry Cobbler CS, TE's Buttercream Frosting & Oreo Premium CS's, Metallic Neutrals CS & TE's Clear Plastic Sheets. 
And to finish it all Up I stamped the inside of my card with the help of two different sentiment from TE's New Shining Star Sentiments Stamp set Memento Tuxedo Black ink and a couple fun layered From the Desk Of die cuts... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...




Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much of dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Shannon! What a perfect graduation card. I love the addition of the die cuts in the sequins and the fantastic use of the silver cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe it's graduation time again already. This card really looks like a celebration! Love all those shaker parts and the die cut letters and numbers. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)