Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Taylored Expressions December Sneak Peeks - Valentine Grumplings & Love is the Solutions! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Today I'm back to share more December Sneak Peeks! Yay! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, All of the new products will be available for purchase, Thursday, December 11th at 7 am PST. You'll find it ALL in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions StoreYay!! 8-)


And don't forget, Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. Yay!! ;-)

Well, today I am Super Thrilled to share a couple more Fun Sneak Peek projects and the first one features TE's Brand New Valentine Grumplings stamp set, TE's Brand New Postage Stamp Stacklets, TE's Diagonal Stripe EF and TE's Brand New Formula For Love Matched Kit as well to create a Fun Masculine type Valentine...8-)  
I started off by I stamping my Sweet Valentine Grumplings Squirel with Memento Tuxedo Black & colored him up with my trusty Copics. I cut him out with the help of TE's Brand New Coordinating Valentine Grumblings Dies & popped him up with a bit of foam tape... 8-)
My Mats and BG were created with TE's Toffee Premium CSTE's Brand New Formula For Love Matched Kit, TE's Brand New Postage Stamp Stacklets Dies, and TE's Diagonal Stripes EF as well. And to finish it all up I stamped my Valentine Grumplings sentiment directly onto my Card BG...8-)

Next up I'm featuring TE's Brand New Love is the Solution Stamp set,  TE's Diagonal Stripe EF and TE's Brand New Formula For Love Matched Kit as well to create a Sweet Cheery Valentine Card. Not quite sure yet who this one is going to, but I'm happy to add it to my stash as I always send out a bunch of cards to friends and family each year for Valentine's day... 8-)
I started off by I stamping my Sweet Love is the Solution image with Memento Tuxedo Black & colored it up with my trusty Copics. I cut it out & popped him up with a bit of foam tape... 8-)
My Mats and BG were created with TE's Brand New Formula For Love Matched Kit TE's Brand New Diagonal Stripes EF as well. And to finish it all up I stamped my Love is the Solution sentiment onto layered Banner Stackles Die cuts and added a Fun little heart embellie with the help of TE's Build a Tag 2 Dies...8-)

Thanks So much for visiting, Crafty Friends!! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of all our participating Designers HERE!!...;-) 

Here are all the items I used for my projects today...


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute cards. Gotta love that cute little grumpling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love it all! Stamps, die, embossing folder -- TE has everything! The potion beakers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA, love that guy! Both of these are great!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)