Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Taylored Expressions - Brighter Skies 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome  Sunny Days stamp set, Little Bits Sun & Clouds DiesTE's P&P 3x4 Circle Showcase dies and some Yummy Brand New Taylored Felt as well, to create a Simple & Sweet Cheer up/Hang in there type of card!...;-)
I started off by creating my Cute little Sun with the help of TE's P&P 3x4 Circle Showcase Die, TE's Pinking Circle Stacklets Dies. I stamped his Sweet little face with Memento Tuxedo Black ink & TE's Sunny Days stamp set and popped him up with a bit of foam tape.
My mats and BG layers, were create with a combination of TE's Choice Kraft CS, Bazzil CS's & some Cheery patterned papers from Simple Stories I {Heart} Summer 6x6 collection. & To finish it all up I Stamped my Sunny Days sentiment directly onto my focal panel & added my sweet Sun's cheeks and fluffy Marshmallow Taylored Felt clouds with the help of TE's Little Bits Sun & Clouds Dies. I also added a touch of shading to my Cheery Sun's cheeks with my trusty YR02 & 0 Copic Markers just for fun... ;-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Super day and thanks so much for dropping in! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! Would totally brighten anybody's day just seeing that cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fab Shannon!! I love the wonderful sun and clouds… and the gorgeous background paper - it's definitely a card to cheer a person up! :-))
    Hope all is well with you hun
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if this doesn't cheer someone up I don't know what will! So cute with the fluffy felt clouds and happy sun face! Love the font on the sentiment, too. Utterly fabulous, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Shannon! What a creative use for the circle showcase die! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and uplifting card! Wonderful DP's and adorable sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cheerful and just darling, Shannon! Way to think outside the box when using the Circle Showcase die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darling! Such a happy card. And your so creative too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total heart palps girl!! Love, love, love this!!! It made me smile from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card Shannon. Love the cheerful and bright colors. That sun is sure is sweet. Love the fluffy clouds too. :) Enjoy your weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)