Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Taylored Expressions - Big Bold Birthday Notepaper & Clipboard

Hi all! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome Notepaper & Clipboard Die Set, & TE's Big Bold Birthday stamp set, to create a Simple Guy type Birthday card!...;-)

I started off by stamping my Big Bold Birthday Sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa directly onto my Notepaper & Clipboard Die cuts. I added some shading and dimension with my trusty E43 & 0 Copic markers, matted them up and popped them up with a bit of foam tape.
My mats and BG layers, were create with a combination of TE's Choice Kraft CS, TE's Choice Buttercream CS, some Fun patterned papers from Simple Stories 24/7 6x6 collection and a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink to all my edges.  And to finish it all up I just added a few Doodlebug Sprinkles and an MME enamel shapes arrow embellie just for fun... ;-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...

 
Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? What a cool die set and totally awesome card! I love this as a guy card. We can always use more "guy" ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Shannon! such a fab sentiment… love the notebook page and the scrummy paper and embellies! :-)
    Hope you have a great day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has got to be the cutest clip board ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Shannon. Love the shiny dots and arrow.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)